We have the best ways to clean home.
Welcome fall with a home that’s sparkling clean—and free of the streaks, smudges and fingerprints collected over the summer.
The days are getting shorter and the lazy days of summer are almost over. It’s a perfect time to tackle all those cleaning projects you’ve been meaning to get to. Here are some smart tips for getting surfaces around your home spotless just in time for fall get-together’s. We love cleaning and that’s why we bring you the best ways to clean home.
1. Let in some light. Did you know that neglected, dirty window screens can block natural light and diminish the brightness in your home? With a grimy screen, dirt or dust can get splashed onto windows during rainstorms, meaning you might have to clean your windows all over again.
So before you wash your windows, get your screens and window frames into top condition. Simply vacuum screens with your brush attachment. Or remove them completely, rinse with a garden hose and dry out in the sun. Keeping your screen clean will also help keep your windows cleaner, longer.
2. Be a window-washing whiz. Sparkling clean windows let in more light and bring a brightness to the entire room, making seasonal window washing a good idea.
To clean inside windows, use Windex® Original Glass Cleaner. Wait for a cloudy day to clean your windows because sunlight tends to dry the glass too quickly and can make it difficult to see spots you may have missed.
Cleaning outdoor windows can be challenging. But Windex™ Outdoor All-in-One Glass Cleaning Tool streamlines the process. It attaches directly to your garden hose to easily clean with no drying required. In just a few minutes, you’ll have a beautiful streak-free shine.
3. Brighten faucets and fixtures. After a summer of heavy use, your home’s faucets and fixtures could probably use a little extra care. To get your shower spotless and clean, try Scrubbing Bubbles® Mega Shower Foamer on dull showerheads, shower door frames, faucets and fixtures. Your bathroom will shine like new.
4. Clean up in a flash. For a quick sprucing up before guests arrive, go through the house with a few Windex® Original Glass Wipes and use them to remove smudges on mirrors, fingerprints on sliding glass doors and grime on light switches. You’ll be surprised at how quickly your home will seem polished and pulled together, with just a few touch-ups.
5. Turn on a clean machine. The kitchen is the heart of any home, especially as we spend more time indoors. While it’s easy to remember to clean countertops and refrigerators, appliances sometimes get short shrift. Easy-to-use Pledge® Multi Surface Wipes can add shine to your stainless-steel toaster, mixer and microwave in one easy step—so you can spend less time on cleanup and more time doing what you enjoy.
6. Make it crystal clear. To return the luster to crystal figurines and decorative bowls and to remove smudges, dust and dirt, put your delicate pieces into a sink or basin lined with a large towel and spray them with Windex® Crystal Rain™. Wipe gently with a soft cloth, rinse with warm water and let air-dry. Hint: Never place crystal items in the dishwasher as the heat and intense water pressure could cause damage.
7. Don’t overlook the details. Most likely, it’s the little things throughout your home that have suffered through an onslaught of fingerprints and smudges during the summer months. Now is a good time to work on returning the shine to doorknobs, remotes, light switches and telephones. Pledge® Multi Surface Wipes are perfect for the job. They can be used across glass, wood and more, so you don’t have to keep switching products to bring a glow—quickly—to your entire home.
8. Go for the glow. Dusting furniture with Pledge® Lemon Clean helps protect against ordinary wear and tear, brings out the natural beauty of wood and removes dust and up to 90% of allergens (from pet dander and dust mite matter) found in dust. You can even use it on leather furniture for a quick and fresh-smelling shine.
We you need the best ways to clean home, call Fine Shine Cleaning to get FREE estimate.